We install what we sell!
We have top quality rubber flooring to accommodate any fitness equipment, gymnasium, training and workout flooring needs.
- Many colors to choose from to accommodate current facilities colors
- Our flooring is extremely durable and has no odour. It is definitely the choice of most fitness centres, arenas and recreation facilities.
- Flooring comes in many different styles: rolls, glue-down tiles, and interlock tiles
Download our rubber flooring brochure: Rubber Flooring Brochure
Survivor™ Rolled SportFloor
Now presenting the best rolled SportFloor in the industry.
A fabulous variety of available colors and chip size combinations enable you to design the perfect floor for your application. Rolls eliminate seams and afford a more practical and less expensive installation. Survivor performs better, offers superior life cycle cost savings and enhances the appearance of your facility when compared to carpet, 4’ x 6’ horse mats or painted floors. It also has no VOCs, is sound and shock absorbent and is easy to maintain.
- Description 4’ wide rolled SportFloor
- Thickness 3/8”, 5/32” or 1/4”
- Lengths 3/8” = 50’, 1/4” = 75’ rolls; 5/16” and 5/32” also available
- Weights 3/8” = 2 lbs/sq. ft., 5/16” = 1.75 lbs./sq. ft., 1/4” = 1.5 lbs./sq. ft.
- Colors 15% base color, in red, green, gray, blue or combination with white. Custom colors are available as well as different chip sizes and patterns.
State-of-the-art polymer technologies have revolutionized the sports flooring business. Architects and designers have come to realize the fact that recycled products can perform at the same high levels as virgin rubber at a substantial cost savings. SureFlexx Tiles are the perfect flooring solution for a wide variety of uses including:
SureFlexx™ SportFloor Architect Specifications:
- Fitness Centers
- Day Care
- Ice Rinks
- Golf Courses
- Student Centers
- Wellness/Therapy Centers
- Retail or Office
- Locker Rooms
- Description: 2’ x 2’ SureFlexx SportFloor Tile made from recycled crumb rubber.
- Thickness: 3/8” or 1/2”
- Tile Sizes: 24” x 24” square25” x 25” interlocking (see diagram)
- Colors: 15% Flec added available in red, green, blue, off-white or combination*
- Bottoms: Flat
- Sides: Precision cut square or interlocking
- Installation: Dry lay (interlocking) or full spread glue with SureBond™ Urethane Adhesive
Call 403-265-1377 for more details, or check out our rubber flooring category
in our online store.Visit our Rubber Flooring Facebook